Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AABUX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AABUX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AABUX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AABUX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AABUX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AABUX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AABUX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AABUX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AABUX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AABUX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AABUX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AABUX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AABUX).
- What are AABUX holdings?
- What is AABUX performance? What are AABUX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AABUX have historically?
- What is AABUX dividend yield?
- What is AABUX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AABUX expense ratio?
- Does AABUX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AABUX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AABUX beta? How would you assess AABUX risk?
- What is AABUX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AABUX Finny Score? AABUX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AABUX? What are AABUX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AABUX? What are AABUX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AABUX).
2. What are AABUX top holdings?
AABUX has 280 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.41% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.23%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.72%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.71%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.52%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||1.36%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.20%|
3. What is AABUX performance? What are AABUX historical returns?
AABUX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.25%;
- 3-month return is 20.63%;
- 1-year return is 4.39%;
- 3-year return is 8.78%;
- 5-year return is 8.93%.
4. How many up and down years did AABUX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AABUX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AABUX dividend yield?
AABUX yield is %.
6. What is AABUX minimum initial investment amount?
AABUX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AABUX expense ratio?
AABUX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AABUX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AABUX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AABUX front-end sales load is 5.5. AABUX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AABUX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AABUX beta? How would you assess AABUX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.04;
- 5-year beta is 1.02.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AABUX? What are AABUX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AABUX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AABUX? What are AABUX negatives?
The following are AABUX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AABUX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.