Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco AACFX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AACFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AACFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AACFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AACFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AACFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AACFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AACFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AACFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AACFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AACFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AACFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Greater China Fund; Class A Shares (AACFX).
- What are AACFX holdings?
- What is AACFX performance? What are AACFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AACFX have historically?
- What is AACFX dividend yield?
- What is AACFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AACFX expense ratio?
- Does AACFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AACFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AACFX beta? How would you assess AACFX risk?
- What is AACFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AACFX Finny Score? AACFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AACFX? What are AACFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AACFX? What are AACFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Greater China Fund; Class A Shares (AACFX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related instruments issued by companies located or operating in Greater China and in other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are AACFX top holdings?
AACFX has 39 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 56.43% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||10.84%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||10.77%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||4.81%|
|Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co Ltd Class H||01066||4.54%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||4.44%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||4.41%|
|Sun Art Retail Group Ltd||06808.HK||4.35%|
|Shanghai International Airport Co Ltd||600009||4.23%|
|Uni-President China Holdings Ltd||00220||4.18%|
|Baoshan Iron & Steel Co Ltd||600019||3.86%|
3. What is AACFX performance? What are AACFX historical returns?
AACFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.22%;
- 3-month return is -0.04%;
- 1-year return is 3.74%;
- 3-year return is 6.18%;
- 5-year return is 4.64%;
- 10-year return is 5.43%.
4. How many up and down years did AACFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AACFX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AACFX dividend yield?
AACFX yield is 1.04%.
6. What is AACFX minimum initial investment amount?
AACFX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AACFX expense ratio?
AACFX expense ratio is 1.79%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AACFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AACFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AACFX front-end sales load is 5.5. AACFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AACFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.44%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.88%.
10. What is AACFX beta? How would you assess AACFX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.79;
- 5-year beta is 0.92;
- 10-year beta is 0.91.
12. What is AACFX Finny Score? AACFX buy or sell?
AACFX Finny Score is 43. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy AACFX and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 43.
13. What are the pros of investing in AACFX? What are AACFX buy reasons?
The following are AACFX strengths from our perspective:
- AACFX 5-year return is 4.64%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI China NR USD), 2.28%.
- AACFX 10-year return is 5.43%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI China NR USD), 5.75%.
- AACFX 3-year Beta is 0.79, which is inversely correlated with the index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD). The could be good if you're trying to hedge your portfolio.
14. What are the cons of investing in AACFX? What are AACFX negatives?
The following are AACFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AACFX net assets are $65.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AACFX 3-year return is 6.18%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI China NR USD), 8.04%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
- AACFX expense ratio is 1.79%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?