Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Alger AACYX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AACYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AACYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AACYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AACYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AACYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AACYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AACYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AACYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AACYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AACYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AACYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Alger Funds II: Alger Mid Cap Focus Fund; Class C Shares (AACYX).
- What are AACYX holdings?
- What is AACYX performance? What are AACYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AACYX have historically?
- What is AACYX dividend yield?
- What is AACYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AACYX expense ratio?
- Does AACYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AACYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AACYX beta? How would you assess AACYX risk?
- What is AACYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AACYX Finny Score? AACYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AACYX? What are AACYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AACYX? What are AACYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Alger Funds II: Alger Mid Cap Focus Fund; Class C Shares (AACYX).
2. What are AACYX top holdings?
AACYX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 28.19% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Medidata Solutions Inc||MDSO||3.36%|
|MarketAxess Holdings Inc||MKTX||3.22%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||2.84%|
|Electronic Arts Inc||EA||2.78%|
|Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc||ALXN||2.49%|
|Intercontinental Exchange Inc||ICE||2.40%|
|Western Digital Corp||WDC||2.38%|
3. What is AACYX performance? What are AACYX historical returns?
AACYX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did AACYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AACYX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AACYX dividend yield?
AACYX yield is %.
6. What is AACYX minimum initial investment amount?
AACYX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AACYX expense ratio?
AACYX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AACYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AACYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AACYX front-end sales load is 0. AACYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AACYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AACYX beta? How would you assess AACYX risk?
12. What is AACYX Finny Score? AACYX buy or sell?
AACYX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy AACYX and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AACYX? What are AACYX buy reasons?
The following are AACYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AACYX? What are AACYX negatives?
The following are AACYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AACYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.