Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ABAMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2030 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ABAMX).
- What are ABAMX holdings?
- What is ABAMX performance? What are ABAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABAMX have historically?
- What is ABAMX dividend yield?
- What is ABAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABAMX expense ratio?
- Does ABAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABAMX Finny Score? ABAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABAMX? What are ABAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABAMX? What are ABAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2030 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ABAMX).
2. What are ABAMX top holdings?
ABAMX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 102.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||81.94%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||8.82%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||4.00%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||2.01%|
|E Mini Russ 2000 Jun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||1.62%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX.DE||1.56%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||1.03%|
|MSCI USA Index Future June 20||FMUSM0||0.90%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||0.41%|
3. What is ABAMX performance? What are ABAMX historical returns?
ABAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.69%;
- 3-month return is 13.86%;
- 1-year return is 13.86%;
- 3-year return is 4.88%;
- 5-year return is 5.56%;
- 10-year return is 6.30%.
4. How many up and down years did ABAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABAMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ABAMX dividend yield?
ABAMX yield is %.
6. What is ABAMX minimum initial investment amount?
ABAMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is ABAMX expense ratio?
ABAMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ABAMX front-end sales load is 0. ABAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in ABAMX? What are ABAMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABAMX.
13. What are the cons of investing in ABAMX? What are ABAMX negatives?
The following are ABAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABAMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.