7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon ABCVX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABCVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABCVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABCVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABCVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABCVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABCVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABCVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABCVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABCVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABCVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABCVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon The London Company Income Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (ABCVX).
- What are ABCVX holdings?
- What is ABCVX performance? What are ABCVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABCVX have historically?
- What is ABCVX dividend yield?
- What is ABCVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABCVX expense ratio?
- Does ABCVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABCVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABCVX beta? How would you assess ABCVX risk?
- What is ABCVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABCVX Finny Score? ABCVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABCVX? What are ABCVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABCVX? What are ABCVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon The London Company Income Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (ABCVX).
The Fund seeks providing current income, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation. The Funds investment sub-advisor, emphasizes investments in profitable, financially stable, core companies that focus on generating high dividend income, are run by shareholder-oriented management at reasonable valuations.
2. What are ABCVX top holdings?
ABCVX has 29 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 45.12% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Future on S&P 500 PR Sep20||N/A||5.72%|
|State Street Instl US Govt MMkt Slct||GVSXX||5.72%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||4.44%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||4.06%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.73%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||3.56%|
3. What is ABCVX performance? What are ABCVX historical returns?
ABCVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.66%;
- 3-month return is 3.06%;
- 1-year return is 8.51%;
- 3-year return is 10.44%;
- 5-year return is 9.46%.
4. How many up and down years did ABCVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABCVX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ABCVX dividend yield?
ABCVX yield is 1.76%.
6. What is ABCVX minimum initial investment amount?
ABCVX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ABCVX expense ratio?
ABCVX expense ratio is 1.06%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABCVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABCVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ABCVX front-end sales load is 0. ABCVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABCVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.14%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.33%.
10. What is ABCVX beta? How would you assess ABCVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.90;
- 5-year beta is 0.89.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABCVX? What are ABCVX buy reasons?
The following are ABCVX strengths from our perspective:
- ABCVX 3-year return is 10.44%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 5.72%.
- ABCVX 5-year return is 9.46%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.07%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABCVX? What are ABCVX negatives?
The following are ABCVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABCVX net assets are $43.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ABCVX expense ratio is 1.06%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?