7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon ABCYX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABCYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABCYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABCYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABCYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABCYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABCYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABCYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABCYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABCYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABCYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABCYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon The London Company Income Equity Fund; Class Y Shares (ABCYX).
- What are ABCYX holdings?
- What is ABCYX performance? What are ABCYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABCYX have historically?
- What is ABCYX dividend yield?
- What is ABCYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABCYX expense ratio?
- Does ABCYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABCYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABCYX beta? How would you assess ABCYX risk?
- What is ABCYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABCYX Finny Score? ABCYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABCYX? What are ABCYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABCYX? What are ABCYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon The London Company Income Equity Fund; Class Y Shares (ABCYX).
The Fund seeks providing current income, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation. The Funds investment sub-advisor, emphasizes investments in profitable, financially stable, core companies that focus on generating high dividend income, are run by shareholder-oriented management at reasonable valuations.
2. What are ABCYX top holdings?
ABCYX has 32 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||6.22%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||3.91%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||3.79%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||3.54%|
|Dominion Energy Inc||D||3.52%|
3. What is ABCYX performance? What are ABCYX historical returns?
ABCYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.59%;
- 3-month return is 7.70%;
- 1-year return is 6.50%;
- 3-year return is 9.02%;
- 5-year return is 9.61%.
4. How many up and down years did ABCYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABCYX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ABCYX dividend yield?
ABCYX yield is 2%.
6. What is ABCYX minimum initial investment amount?
ABCYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is ABCYX expense ratio?
ABCYX expense ratio is 0.8%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABCYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABCYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ABCYX front-end sales load is 0. ABCYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABCYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.28%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.43%.
10. What is ABCYX beta? How would you assess ABCYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.89;
- 5-year beta is 0.88.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABCYX? What are ABCYX buy reasons?
The following are ABCYX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ABCYX 3-year return</strong> is 9.02%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 3.35%.
- <strong>ABCYX 5-year return</strong> is 9.61%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 7.63%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABCYX? What are ABCYX negatives?
The following are ABCYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ABCYX net assets</strong> are $732.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ABCYX expense ratio</strong> is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?