7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ABLAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABLAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABLAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABLAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABLAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABLAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABLAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABLAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABLAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABLAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABLAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABLAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2030 Fund; Class A Shares (ABLAX).
- What are ABLAX holdings?
- What is ABLAX performance? What are ABLAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABLAX have historically?
- What is ABLAX dividend yield?
- What is ABLAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABLAX expense ratio?
- Does ABLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABLAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABLAX beta? How would you assess ABLAX risk?
- What is ABLAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABLAX Finny Score? ABLAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABLAX? What are ABLAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABLAX? What are ABLAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2030 Fund; Class A Shares (ABLAX).
The Fund seeks capital growth and preservation consistent with its asset allocation as 2030 approaches, and thereafter current income and, capital appreciation secondarily. It gains diversified exposure to core global equity asset classes, including emerging markets equities, and core U.S. fixed income asset classes.
2. What are ABLAX top holdings?
ABLAX has 0 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 102.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||81.94%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||8.82%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||4.00%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||2.01%|
|E Mini Russ 2000 Jun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||1.62%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX.DE||1.56%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||1.03%|
|MSCI USA Index Future June 20||FMUSM0||0.90%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||0.41%|
3. What is ABLAX performance? What are ABLAX historical returns?
ABLAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.72%;
- 3-month return is 13.83%;
- 1-year return is 3.73%;
- 3-year return is 4.83%;
- 5-year return is 5.50%;
- 10-year return is 6.24%.
4. How many up and down years did ABLAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABLAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ABLAX dividend yield?
ABLAX yield is 5.63%.
6. What is ABLAX minimum initial investment amount?
ABLAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ABLAX expense ratio?
ABLAX expense ratio is 0.95%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABLAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ABLAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ABLAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABLAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ABLAX beta? How would you assess ABLAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.11;
- 5-year beta is 1.08;
- 10-year beta is 1.05.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABLAX? What are ABLAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABLAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABLAX? What are ABLAX negatives?
The following are ABLAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ABLAX net assets</strong> are $6.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ABLAX expense ratio</strong> is 0.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.