7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ABLCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABLCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABLCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABLCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABLCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABLCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABLCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABLCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABLCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABLCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABLCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABLCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2030 Fund; Class C Shares (ABLCX).
- What are ABLCX holdings?
- What is ABLCX performance? What are ABLCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABLCX have historically?
- What is ABLCX dividend yield?
- What is ABLCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABLCX expense ratio?
- Does ABLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABLCX beta? How would you assess ABLCX risk?
- What is ABLCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABLCX Finny Score? ABLCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABLCX? What are ABLCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABLCX? What are ABLCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2030 Fund; Class C Shares (ABLCX).
The Fund seeks capital growth and preservation consistent with its asset allocation as 2030 approaches, and thereafter current income and, capital appreciation secondarily. It gains diversified exposure to core global equity asset classes, including emerging markets equities, and core U.S. fixed income asset classes.
2. What are ABLCX top holdings?
ABLCX has 0 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 102.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||81.94%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||8.82%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||4.00%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||2.01%|
|E Mini Russ 2000 Jun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||1.62%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX.DE||1.56%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||1.03%|
|MSCI USA Index Future June 20||FMUSM0||0.90%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||0.41%|
3. What is ABLCX performance? What are ABLCX historical returns?
ABLCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.57%;
- 3-month return is 13.61%;
- 1-year return is 2.99%;
- 3-year return is 4.04%;
- 5-year return is 4.71%;
- 10-year return is 5.45%.
4. How many up and down years did ABLCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABLCX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ABLCX dividend yield?
ABLCX yield is 4.84%.
6. What is ABLCX minimum initial investment amount?
ABLCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ABLCX expense ratio?
ABLCX expense ratio is 1.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABLCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ABLCX front-end sales load is 0. ABLCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ABLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ABLCX beta? How would you assess ABLCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.11;
- 5-year beta is 1.08;
- 10-year beta is 1.05.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABLCX? What are ABLCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABLCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABLCX? What are ABLCX negatives?
The following are ABLCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ABLCX net assets</strong> are $0.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ABLCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.