7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ABRCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABRCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABRCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABRCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABRCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABRCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABRCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABRCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABRCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABRCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABRCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABRCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Balanced-Risk Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (ABRCX).
- What are ABRCX holdings?
- What is ABRCX performance? What are ABRCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABRCX have historically?
- What is ABRCX dividend yield?
- What is ABRCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABRCX expense ratio?
- Does ABRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABRCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABRCX beta? How would you assess ABRCX risk?
- What is ABRCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABRCX Finny Score? ABRCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABRCX? What are ABRCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABRCX? What are ABRCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Balanced-Risk Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (ABRCX).
The Fund seeks to provide total return with a low to moderate correlation to traditional financial market indices. The Fund invests in derivatives and other financially-linked instruments whose performance is expected to correspond to U.S. and international fixed income, equity and commodity markets.
2. What are ABRCX top holdings?
ABRCX has 0 stock holdings and 8 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 139.16% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|10 Year Australian Treasury Bond Future June 20||XTM0.TO||31.52%|
|10 Year Government of Canada Bond Future June 20||CGBM0||27.87%|
|Invesco Balanced Risk Commodity||N/A||22.71%|
|Long Gilt Future June 20||RM0||11.28%|
|US Treasury Bond Future June 20||ZBM0||11.09%|
|TOPIX Future June 20||TOPIXM0||8.09%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.26%||N/A||7.80%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future June 20||RTYM0||6.30%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.15%||N/A||6.26%|
|Hang Seng Index Future Apr 20||HSIJ0||6.24%|
3. What is ABRCX performance? What are ABRCX historical returns?
ABRCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.82%;
- 3-month return is 3.33%;
- 1-year return is 0.54%;
- 3-year return is 2.54%;
- 5-year return is 4.23%;
- 10-year return is 4.48%.
4. How many up and down years did ABRCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABRCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ABRCX dividend yield?
ABRCX yield is 5.86%.
6. What is ABRCX minimum initial investment amount?
ABRCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ABRCX expense ratio?
ABRCX expense ratio is 2.06%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABRCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ABRCX front-end sales load is 0. ABRCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ABRCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.6%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.92%.
10. What is ABRCX beta? How would you assess ABRCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.70;
- 5-year beta is 0.69;
- 10-year beta is 0.62.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABRCX? What are ABRCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABRCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABRCX? What are ABRCX negatives?
The following are ABRCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ABRCX net assets</strong> are $510.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ABRCX 3-year return</strong> is 2.54%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- <strong>ABRCX 5-year return</strong> is 4.23%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- <strong>ABRCX 10-year return</strong> is 4.48%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.48%.
- <strong>ABRCX expense ratio</strong> is 2.06%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.