7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ABRZX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABRZX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABRZX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABRZX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABRZX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABRZX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABRZX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABRZX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABRZX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABRZX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABRZX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABRZX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Balanced-Risk Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (ABRZX).
- What are ABRZX holdings?
- What is ABRZX performance? What are ABRZX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABRZX have historically?
- What is ABRZX dividend yield?
- What is ABRZX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABRZX expense ratio?
- Does ABRZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABRZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABRZX beta? How would you assess ABRZX risk?
- What is ABRZX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABRZX Finny Score? ABRZX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABRZX? What are ABRZX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABRZX? What are ABRZX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds) : Invesco Balanced-Risk Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (ABRZX).
The Fund seeks to provide total return with a low to moderate correlation to traditional financial market indices. The Fund invests in derivatives and other financially-linked instruments whose performance is expected to correspond to U.S. and international fixed income, equity and commodity markets.
2. What are ABRZX top holdings?
ABRZX has 0 stock holdings and 8 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 139.16% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|10 Year Australian Treasury Bond Future June 20||XTM0.TO||31.52%|
|10 Year Government of Canada Bond Future June 20||CGBM0||27.87%|
|Invesco Balanced Risk Commodity||N/A||22.71%|
|Long Gilt Future June 20||RM0||11.28%|
|US Treasury Bond Future June 20||ZBM0||11.09%|
|TOPIX Future June 20||TOPIXM0||8.09%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.26%||N/A||7.80%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future June 20||RTYM0||6.30%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.15%||N/A||6.26%|
|Hang Seng Index Future Apr 20||HSIJ0||6.24%|
3. What is ABRZX performance? What are ABRZX historical returns?
ABRZX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.78%;
- 3-month return is 3.54%;
- 1-year return is 1.25%;
- 3-year return is 3.30%;
- 5-year return is 4.99%;
- 10-year return is 5.26%.
4. How many up and down years did ABRZX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABRZX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ABRZX dividend yield?
ABRZX yield is 6.49%.
6. What is ABRZX minimum initial investment amount?
ABRZX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ABRZX expense ratio?
ABRZX expense ratio is 1.31%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABRZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABRZX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ABRZX front-end sales load is 5.5. ABRZX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABRZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.71%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.94%.
10. What is ABRZX beta? How would you assess ABRZX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.69;
- 5-year beta is 0.69;
- 10-year beta is 0.62.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABRZX? What are ABRZX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABRZX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABRZX? What are ABRZX negatives?
The following are ABRZX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ABRZX net assets</strong> are $952.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ABRZX 3-year return</strong> is 3.3%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- <strong>ABRZX 5-year return</strong> is 4.99%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- <strong>ABRZX 10-year return</strong> is 5.26%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.48%.
- <strong>ABRZX expense ratio</strong> is 1.31%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.