Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ABSCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABSCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABSCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABSCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABSCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABSCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABSCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABSCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABSCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABSCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABSCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABSCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Class C Shares (ABSCX).
- What are ABSCX holdings?
- What is ABSCX performance? What are ABSCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABSCX have historically?
- What is ABSCX dividend yield?
- What is ABSCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ABSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABSCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABSCX beta? How would you assess ABSCX risk?
- What is ABSCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABSCX Finny Score? ABSCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABSCX? What are ABSCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABSCX? What are ABSCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Class C Shares (ABSCX).
2. What are ABSCX top holdings?
ABSCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 7 holdings represent 104.83% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||69.79%|
|AllianzGI Core Bond R6||AOBSX||26.61%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||2.87%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0.DE||2.53%|
|MSCI USA Index Future June 20||FMUSM0||1.17%|
|E Mini Russ 2000 Jun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||1.16%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets Sm-Cp Instl||ALAIX||0.70%|
3. What is ABSCX performance? What are ABSCX historical returns?
ABSCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.14%;
- 3-month return is 9.60%;
- 1-year return is 9.60%;
- 3-year return is 3.99%;
- 5-year return is 4.21%;
- 10-year return is 4.50%.
4. How many up and down years did ABSCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABSCX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ABSCX dividend yield?
ABSCX yield is %.
6. What is ABSCX minimum initial investment amount?
ABSCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. Does ABSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABSCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ABSCX front-end sales load is 0. ABSCX back-end sales load is 1.
8. What is ABSCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is ABSCX beta? How would you assess ABSCX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in ABSCX? What are ABSCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABSCX.
13. What are the cons of investing in ABSCX? What are ABSCX negatives?
The following are ABSCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABSCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.