Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds ABSGX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABSGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABSGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABSGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABSGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABSGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABSGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABSGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABSGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABSGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABSGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABSGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ABSGX).
- What are ABSGX holdings?
- What is ABSGX performance? What are ABSGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABSGX have historically?
- What is ABSGX dividend yield?
- What is ABSGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABSGX expense ratio?
- Does ABSGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABSGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABSGX beta? How would you assess ABSGX risk?
- What is ABSGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABSGX Finny Score? ABSGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ABSGX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments. The Fund normally invests at least 40% of its assets in non-US securities, including emerging market securities. The Fund may invest in issuers of any market size.
2. What are ABSGX top holdings?
ABSGX has 544 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.06% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.20%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.15%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||1.05%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||0.96%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||0.95%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||0.91%|
3. What is ABSGX performance? What are ABSGX historical returns?
ABSGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.19%;
- 3-month return is -15.33%;
- 1-year return is -5.36%;
- 3-year return is 0.74%;
- 5-year return is 1.61%.
4. How many up and down years did ABSGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABSGX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ABSGX dividend yield?
ABSGX yield is 4.8%.
6. What is ABSGX minimum initial investment amount?
ABSGX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ABSGX expense ratio?
ABSGX expense ratio is 1.4%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABSGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABSGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ABSGX front-end sales load is 0. ABSGX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ABSGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 4.32%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 3.77%.
10. What is ABSGX beta? How would you assess ABSGX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.00;
- 5-year beta is 0.92.
12. What is ABSGX Finny Score? ABSGX buy or sell?
ABSGX Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy ABSGX and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABSGX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX negatives?
The following are ABSGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABSGX net assets are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ABSGX 3-year return is 0.74%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.21%.
- ABSGX 5-year return is 1.61%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.32%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- ABSGX expense ratio is 1.4%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?