Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ABSGX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABSGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABSGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABSGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABSGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABSGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABSGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABSGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABSGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABSGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABSGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABSGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ABSGX).
- What are ABSGX holdings?
- What is ABSGX performance? What are ABSGX historical returns?
- What is ABSGX dividend yield?
- What is ABSGX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ABSGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABSGX Finny Score? ABSGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ABSGX).
2. What are ABSGX top holdings?
ABSGX has 647 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||1.23%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||1.06%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||0.92%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||0.91%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||0.69%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||0.68%|
3. What is ABSGX performance? What are ABSGX historical returns?
ABSGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.58%;
- 3-month return is 8.84%;
- 1-year return is 8.84%;
- 3-year return is 5.28%.
4. What is ABSGX dividend yield?
ABSGX yield is %.
5. What is ABSGX minimum initial investment amount?
ABSGX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ABSGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABSGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ABSGX front-end sales load is 0. ABSGX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ABSGX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ABSGX? What are ABSGX negatives?
The following are ABSGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABSGX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.