Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Funds ABSTX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABSTX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABSTX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABSTX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABSTX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABSTX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABSTX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABSTX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABSTX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABSTX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABSTX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABSTX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (ABSTX).
- What are ABSTX holdings?
- What is ABSTX performance? What are ABSTX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABSTX have historically?
- What is ABSTX dividend yield?
- What is ABSTX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABSTX expense ratio?
- Does ABSTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABSTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABSTX beta? How would you assess ABSTX risk?
- What is ABSTX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABSTX Finny Score? ABSTX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABSTX? What are ABSTX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABSTX? What are ABSTX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (ABSTX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments, and the Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in securities of companies that are tied economically to emerging markets countries.
2. What are ABSTX top holdings?
ABSTX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Sgx Nifty 50 Sep17 Xsim 20170928||N/A||9.29%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||TCTZF||5.13%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA.KS||4.95%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||SSNLF.TW||4.71%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330||4.45%|
|Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd H||IDCBF||2.02%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd H||PIAIF||1.31%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||1.25%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||CIHHF||1.15%|
|China Construction Bank Corp H||CICHF||1.11%|
3. What is ABSTX performance? What are ABSTX historical returns?
ABSTX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did ABSTX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABSTX had 4 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is ABSTX dividend yield?
ABSTX yield is 1.85%.
6. What is ABSTX minimum initial investment amount?
ABSTX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ABSTX expense ratio?
ABSTX expense ratio is 0.6%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ABSTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABSTX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ABSTX front-end sales load is 0. ABSTX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABSTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABSTX? What are ABSTX buy reasons?
The following are ABSTX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABSTX? What are ABSTX negatives?
The following are ABSTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ABSTX net assets</strong> are $6.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ABSTX expense ratio</strong> is 0.6%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?