7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ABTLX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABTLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABTLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABTLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABTLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABTLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABTLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABTLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABTLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABTLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABTLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABTLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ABTLX).
- What are ABTLX holdings?
- What is ABTLX performance? What are ABTLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABTLX have historically?
- What is ABTLX dividend yield?
- What is ABTLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABTLX expense ratio?
- Does ABTLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABTLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABTLX beta? How would you assess ABTLX risk?
- What is ABTLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABTLX Finny Score? ABTLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ABTLX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments, and the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in securities of U.S. companies. The Fund may invest in issuers of any size market capitalization.
2. What are ABTLX top holdings?
ABTLX has 306 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.41% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.23%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.72%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.71%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.52%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||1.36%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.20%|
3. What is ABTLX performance? What are ABTLX historical returns?
ABTLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.35%;
- 3-month return is 9.77%;
- 1-year return is 13.78%;
- 3-year return is 11.17%;
- 5-year return is 12.06%.
4. How many up and down years did ABTLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABTLX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ABTLX dividend yield?
ABTLX yield is 4.84%.
6. What is ABTLX minimum initial investment amount?
ABTLX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is ABTLX expense ratio?
ABTLX expense ratio is 0.4%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABTLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABTLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ABTLX front-end sales load is 0. ABTLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABTLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 6.28%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 4.71%.
10. What is ABTLX beta? How would you assess ABTLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.04;
- 5-year beta is 1.02.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 75. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 75.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX buy reasons?
The following are ABTLX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ABTLX 3-year return</strong> is 11.17%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- <strong>ABTLX 5-year return</strong> is 12.06%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX negatives?
The following are ABTLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ABTLX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.