7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ABTLX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ABTLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ABTLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ABTLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ABTLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ABTLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ABTLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ABTLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ABTLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ABTLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ABTLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ABTLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ABTLX).
- What are ABTLX holdings?
- What is ABTLX performance? What are ABTLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ABTLX have historically?
- What is ABTLX dividend yield?
- What is ABTLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ABTLX expense ratio?
- Does ABTLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ABTLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ABTLX beta? How would you assess ABTLX risk?
- What is ABTLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ABTLX Finny Score? ABTLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ABTLX).
2. What are ABTLX top holdings?
ABTLX has 280 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.41% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.23%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.72%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.71%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.52%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||1.36%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.20%|
3. What is ABTLX performance? What are ABTLX historical returns?
ABTLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.34%;
- 3-month return is 20.72%;
- 1-year return is 4.71%;
- 3-year return is 8.99%;
- 5-year return is 9.16%.
4. How many up and down years did ABTLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ABTLX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ABTLX dividend yield?
ABTLX yield is %.
6. What is ABTLX minimum initial investment amount?
ABTLX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is ABTLX expense ratio?
ABTLX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ABTLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ABTLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ABTLX front-end sales load is 0. ABTLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ABTLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ABTLX beta? How would you assess ABTLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.04;
- 5-year beta is 1.02.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX buy reasons?
The following are ABTLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ABTLX? What are ABTLX negatives?
The following are ABTLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABTLX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.