7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Funds ACBSX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACBSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACBSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACBSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACBSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACBSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACBSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACBSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACBSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACBSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACBSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACBSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ACBSX).
- What are ACBSX holdings?
- What is ACBSX performance? What are ACBSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACBSX have historically?
- What is ACBSX dividend yield?
- What is ACBSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACBSX expense ratio?
- Does ACBSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACBSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACBSX beta? How would you assess ACBSX risk?
- What is ACBSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACBSX Finny Score? ACBSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACBSX? What are ACBSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACBSX? What are ACBSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ACBSX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments, and the Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in securities of companies that are tied economically to emerging markets countries.
2. What are ACBSX top holdings?
ACBSX has 175 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Sgx Nifty 50 Sep17 Xsim 20170928||N/A||9.29%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||TCTZF||5.13%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA.KS||4.95%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||SSNLF.TW||4.71%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330||4.45%|
|Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd H||IDCBF||2.02%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd H||PIAIF||1.31%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||1.25%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||CIHHF||1.15%|
|China Construction Bank Corp H||CICHF||1.11%|
3. What is ACBSX performance? What are ACBSX historical returns?
ACBSX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did ACBSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACBSX had 4 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ACBSX dividend yield?
ACBSX yield is 1.37%.
6. What is ACBSX minimum initial investment amount?
ACBSX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ACBSX expense ratio?
ACBSX expense ratio is 1.62%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACBSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACBSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ACBSX front-end sales load is 0. ACBSX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ACBSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACBSX beta? How would you assess ACBSX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACBSX? What are ACBSX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ACBSX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACBSX? What are ACBSX negatives?
The following are ACBSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ACBSX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ACBSX expense ratio</strong> is 1.62%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.