Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ACBUX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACBUX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACBUX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACBUX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACBUX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACBUX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACBUX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACBUX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACBUX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACBUX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACBUX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACBUX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ACBUX).
- What are ACBUX holdings?
- What is ACBUX performance? What are ACBUX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACBUX have historically?
- What is ACBUX dividend yield?
- What is ACBUX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACBUX expense ratio?
- Does ACBUX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACBUX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACBUX beta? How would you assess ACBUX risk?
- What is ACBUX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACBUX Finny Score? ACBUX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACBUX? What are ACBUX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACBUX? What are ACBUX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Class C Shares (ACBUX).
2. What are ACBUX top holdings?
ACBUX has 280 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.41% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.23%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.72%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.71%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.52%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||1.36%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.20%|
3. What is ACBUX performance? What are ACBUX historical returns?
ACBUX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.22%;
- 3-month return is 20.37%;
- 1-year return is 20.37%;
- 3-year return is 7.97%;
- 5-year return is 8.13%.
4. How many up and down years did ACBUX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACBUX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ACBUX dividend yield?
ACBUX yield is %.
6. What is ACBUX minimum initial investment amount?
ACBUX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ACBUX expense ratio?
ACBUX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACBUX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACBUX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ACBUX front-end sales load is 0. ACBUX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ACBUX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACBUX beta? How would you assess ACBUX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACBUX? What are ACBUX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ACBUX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACBUX? What are ACBUX negatives?
The following are ACBUX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACBUX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.