Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Beacon ACDIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACDIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACDIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACDIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACDIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACDIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACDIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACDIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACDIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACDIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACDIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACDIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Acadian Emerging Markets Managed Volatility Fund; Inst Class Share (ACDIX).
- What are ACDIX holdings?
- What is ACDIX performance? What are ACDIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACDIX have historically?
- What is ACDIX dividend yield?
- What is ACDIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACDIX expense ratio?
- Does ACDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACDIX beta? How would you assess ACDIX risk?
- What is ACDIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACDIX Finny Score? ACDIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACDIX? What are ACDIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACDIX? What are ACDIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Acadian Emerging Markets Managed Volatility Fund; Inst Class Share (ACDIX).
2. What are ACDIX top holdings?
ACDIX has 185 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.40% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.36%|
|Hellenic Telecommunication Organization SA||HTO||1.60%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||1.56%|
|China Telecom Corp Ltd Class H||00728||1.56%|
|China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd||00762||1.56%|
|Magyar Telekom PLC||MTELEKOM||1.56%|
|China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Class H||00386||1.55%|
|PetroChina Co Ltd Class H||00857||1.55%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||1.55%|
3. What is ACDIX performance? What are ACDIX historical returns?
ACDIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.28%;
- 3-month return is -16.03%;
- 1-year return is -16.03%;
- 3-year return is -0.58%;
- 5-year return is -2.09%.
4. How many up and down years did ACDIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACDIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ACDIX dividend yield?
ACDIX yield is %.
6. What is ACDIX minimum initial investment amount?
ACDIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is ACDIX expense ratio?
ACDIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACDIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACDIX front-end sales load is 0. ACDIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACDIX beta? How would you assess ACDIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACDIX? What are ACDIX buy reasons?
The following are ACDIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACDIX? What are ACDIX negatives?
The following are ACDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACDIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.