7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon ACDPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACDPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACDPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACDPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACDPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACDPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACDPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACDPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACDPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACDPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACDPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACDPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Acadian Emerging Markets Managed Volatility Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACDPX).
- What are ACDPX holdings?
- What is ACDPX performance? What are ACDPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACDPX have historically?
- What is ACDPX dividend yield?
- What is ACDPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACDPX expense ratio?
- Does ACDPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACDPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACDPX beta? How would you assess ACDPX risk?
- What is ACDPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACDPX Finny Score? ACDPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACDPX? What are ACDPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACDPX? What are ACDPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Acadian Emerging Markets Managed Volatility Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACDPX).
2. What are ACDPX top holdings?
ACDPX has 185 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.40% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.36%|
|Hellenic Telecommunication Organization SA||HTO||1.60%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||1.56%|
|China Telecom Corp Ltd Class H||00728||1.56%|
|China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd||00762||1.56%|
|Magyar Telekom PLC||MTELEKOM||1.56%|
|China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Class H||00386||1.55%|
|PetroChina Co Ltd Class H||00857||1.55%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||1.55%|
3. What is ACDPX performance? What are ACDPX historical returns?
ACDPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.10%;
- 3-month return is -16.27%;
- 1-year return is -16.94%;
- 3-year return is -1.01%;
- 5-year return is -2.49%.
4. How many up and down years did ACDPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACDPX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ACDPX dividend yield?
ACDPX yield is %.
6. What is ACDPX minimum initial investment amount?
ACDPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACDPX expense ratio?
ACDPX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACDPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACDPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACDPX front-end sales load is 0. ACDPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACDPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACDPX beta? How would you assess ACDPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.78;
- 5-year beta is 0.81.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACDPX? What are ACDPX buy reasons?
The following are ACDPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACDPX? What are ACDPX negatives?
The following are ACDPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACDPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.