Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about American Beacon ACDYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACDYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACDYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACDYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACDYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACDYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACDYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACDYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACDYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACDYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACDYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACDYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Acadian Emerging Markets Managed Volatility Fund; Class Y Shares (ACDYX).
- What are ACDYX holdings?
- What is ACDYX performance? What are ACDYX historical returns?
- What is ACDYX dividend yield?
- What is ACDYX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ACDYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACDYX Finny Score? ACDYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACDYX? What are ACDYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACDYX? What are ACDYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Acadian Emerging Markets Managed Volatility Fund; Class Y Shares (ACDYX).
2. What are ACDYX top holdings?
ACDYX has 185 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.40% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.36%|
|Hellenic Telecommunication Organization SA||HTO||1.60%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||1.56%|
|China Telecom Corp Ltd Class H||00728||1.56%|
|China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd||00762||1.56%|
|Magyar Telekom PLC||MTELEKOM||1.56%|
|China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Class H||00386||1.55%|
|PetroChina Co Ltd Class H||00857||1.55%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||1.55%|
3. What is ACDYX performance? What are ACDYX historical returns?
ACDYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.10%;
- 3-month return is -15.89%;
- 1-year return is -15.89%;
- 3-year return is -0.63%;
- 5-year return is -2.16%.
4. What is ACDYX dividend yield?
ACDYX yield is %.
5. What is ACDYX minimum initial investment amount?
ACDYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
6. Does ACDYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACDYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACDYX front-end sales load is 0. ACDYX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ACDYX? What are ACDYX buy reasons?
The following are ACDYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ACDYX? What are ACDYX negatives?
The following are ACDYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACDYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.