7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ACEVX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACEVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACEVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACEVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACEVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACEVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACEVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACEVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACEVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACEVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACEVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACEVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc: International Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACEVX).
- What are ACEVX holdings?
- What is ACEVX performance? What are ACEVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACEVX have historically?
- What is ACEVX dividend yield?
- What is ACEVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACEVX expense ratio?
- Does ACEVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACEVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACEVX beta? How would you assess ACEVX risk?
- What is ACEVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACEVX Finny Score? ACEVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACEVX? What are ACEVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACEVX? What are ACEVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc: International Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACEVX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth by investing at least 80% of the value of its net assets in equity securities and at least 65% of net assets in securities of issuers from a minimum of three countries outside the United States.
2. What are ACEVX top holdings?
ACEVX has 137 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 22.36% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC B||RDSB.L||2.78%|
|NTT DOCOMO Inc||9437||2.25%|
|Rio Tinto PLC||RIO.L||2.20%|
|HSBC Holdings PLC||HSBA.L||2.18%|
|iShares MSCI EAFE ETF||EFA||2.14%|
|Zurich Insurance Group AG||ZURN||1.91%|
|Toyota Motor Corp||7203||1.79%|
3. What is ACEVX performance? What are ACEVX historical returns?
ACEVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.36%;
- 3-month return is 1.77%;
- 1-year return is -3.31%;
- 3-year return is -4.76%;
- 5-year return is 1.07%;
- 10-year return is 2.59%.
4. How many up and down years did ACEVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACEVX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is ACEVX dividend yield?
ACEVX yield is 3.54%.
6. What is ACEVX minimum initial investment amount?
ACEVX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACEVX expense ratio?
ACEVX expense ratio is 1.3%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACEVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACEVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACEVX front-end sales load is 0. ACEVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACEVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.3%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.41%.
10. What is ACEVX beta? How would you assess ACEVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.96;
- 5-year beta is 0.96;
- 10-year beta is 1.01.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACEVX? What are ACEVX buy reasons?
The following are ACEVX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ACEVX 5-year return</strong> is 1.07%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE Value NR USD), 0.94%.
- <strong>ACEVX 10-year return</strong> is 2.59%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE Value NR USD), 2.71%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACEVX? What are ACEVX negatives?
The following are ACEVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ACEVX net assets</strong> are $9.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ACEVX expense ratio</strong> is 1.3%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?