Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco ACGKX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 15-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACGKX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACGKX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACGKX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACGKX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACGKX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACGKX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACGKX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACGKX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACGKX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACGKX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACGKX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Growth & Income Fund; Class C Shares (ACGKX).
- What are ACGKX holdings?
- What is ACGKX performance? What are ACGKX historical returns?
- What is ACGKX dividend yield?
- What is ACGKX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ACGKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACGKX Finny Score? ACGKX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACGKX? What are ACGKX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACGKX? What are ACGKX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Growth & Income Fund; Class C Shares (ACGKX).
The Fund seeks income and long-term growth of capital. Under normal market conditions, the Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing primarily in a portfolio of income-producing equity securities, including common stocks and convertible securities.
2. What are ACGKX top holdings?
ACGKX has 72 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.16% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp A||CTSH||3.30%|
|General Motors Co||GM||2.94%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.94%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||2.42%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.21%|
|Johnson Controls International PLC||JCI||2.17%|
|PNC Financial Services Group Inc||PNC||2.17%|
3. What is ACGKX performance? What are ACGKX historical returns?
ACGKX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.39%;
- 3-month return is 0.89%;
- 1-year return is 0.89%;
- 3-year return is 9.00%;
- 5-year return is 10.70%;
- 10-year return is 11.81%;
- 15-year return is 7.16%.
4. What is ACGKX dividend yield?
ACGKX yield is 0.64%.
5. What is ACGKX minimum initial investment amount?
ACGKX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ACGKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACGKX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ACGKX front-end sales load is 0. ACGKX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 29. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 29.
8. What are the pros of investing in ACGKX? What are ACGKX buy reasons?
The following are ACGKX strengths from our perspective:
- ACGKX 5-year return is 10.7%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.64%.
- ACGKX 15-year return is 7.16%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 7.9%.
9. What are the cons of investing in ACGKX? What are ACGKX negatives?
The following are ACGKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACGKX net assets are $39.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACGKX 3-year return is 9%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.55%.
- ACGKX 10-year return is 11.81%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 13.53%.
- ACGKX expense ratio is 1.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.