Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Beacon ACHPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACHPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACHPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACHPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACHPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACHPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACHPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACHPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACHPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACHPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACHPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACHPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Crescent Short Duration High Income Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACHPX).
- What are ACHPX holdings?
- What is ACHPX performance? What are ACHPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACHPX have historically?
- What is ACHPX dividend yield?
- What is ACHPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACHPX expense ratio?
- Does ACHPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACHPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACHPX beta? How would you assess ACHPX risk?
- What is ACHPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACHPX Finny Score? ACHPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACHPX? What are ACHPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACHPX? What are ACHPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Crescent Short Duration High Income Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACHPX).
2. What are ACHPX top holdings?
ACHPX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 13.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|CCO Holdings, LLC/ CCO Holdings Capital Corp. 5.38%||N/A||1.95%|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation 6.25%||N/A||1.68%|
|Navient Corporation 6.12%||N/A||1.56%|
|Kraft Heinz Foods Company 3%||N/A||1.39%|
|Sprint Corporation 7.25%||N/A||1.25%|
|DISH DBS Corporation 5.88%||N/A||1.22%|
|Dell International L.L.C. and EMC Corporation 7.12%||N/A||1.16%|
|FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC 5%||N/A||1.04%|
|Sprint Corporation 6%||N/A||1.03%|
|Bausch Health Companies Inc 7%||N/A||1.01%|
3. What is ACHPX performance? What are ACHPX historical returns?
ACHPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.11%;
- 3-month return is 3.91%;
- 1-year return is 3.91%;
- 3-year return is 0.41%;
- 5-year return is 1.99%.
4. How many up and down years did ACHPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACHPX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ACHPX dividend yield?
ACHPX yield is %.
6. What is ACHPX minimum initial investment amount?
ACHPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACHPX expense ratio?
ACHPX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACHPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACHPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACHPX front-end sales load is 0. ACHPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACHPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACHPX beta? How would you assess ACHPX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACHPX? What are ACHPX buy reasons?
The following are ACHPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACHPX? What are ACHPX negatives?
The following are ACHPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACHPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.