Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about American Beacon ACHYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACHYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACHYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACHYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACHYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACHYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACHYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACHYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACHYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACHYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACHYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACHYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Crescent Short Duration High Income Fund; Class Y Shares (ACHYX).
- What are ACHYX holdings?
- What is ACHYX performance? What are ACHYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACHYX have historically?
- What is ACHYX dividend yield?
- What is ACHYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACHYX expense ratio?
- Does ACHYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACHYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACHYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACHYX Finny Score? ACHYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACHYX? What are ACHYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACHYX? What are ACHYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Crescent Short Duration High Income Fund; Class Y Shares (ACHYX).
2. What are ACHYX top holdings?
ACHYX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 13.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|CCO Holdings, LLC/ CCO Holdings Capital Corp. 5.38%||N/A||1.95%|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation 6.25%||N/A||1.68%|
|Navient Corporation 6.12%||N/A||1.56%|
|Kraft Heinz Foods Company 3%||N/A||1.39%|
|Sprint Corporation 7.25%||N/A||1.25%|
|DISH DBS Corporation 5.88%||N/A||1.22%|
|Dell International L.L.C. and EMC Corporation 7.12%||N/A||1.16%|
|FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC 5%||N/A||1.04%|
|Sprint Corporation 6%||N/A||1.03%|
|Bausch Health Companies Inc 7%||N/A||1.01%|
3. What is ACHYX performance? What are ACHYX historical returns?
ACHYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.11%;
- 3-month return is 3.97%;
- 1-year return is 3.97%;
- 3-year return is 0.69%;
- 5-year return is 2.30%.
4. How many up and down years did ACHYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACHYX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ACHYX dividend yield?
ACHYX yield is %.
6. What is ACHYX minimum initial investment amount?
ACHYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is ACHYX expense ratio?
ACHYX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACHYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACHYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACHYX front-end sales load is 0. ACHYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACHYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in ACHYX? What are ACHYX buy reasons?
The following are ACHYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
13. What are the cons of investing in ACHYX? What are ACHYX negatives?
The following are ACHYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACHYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.