Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ACIKX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACIKX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACIKX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACIKX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACIKX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACIKX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACIKX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACIKX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACIKX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACIKX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACIKX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACIKX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Quantitative Equity Funds, Inc: International Core Equity Fund; C Class Shares (ACIKX).
- What are ACIKX holdings?
- What is ACIKX performance? What are ACIKX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACIKX have historically?
- What is ACIKX dividend yield?
- What is ACIKX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACIKX expense ratio?
- Does ACIKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACIKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACIKX beta? How would you assess ACIKX risk?
- What is ACIKX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACIKX Finny Score? ACIKX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACIKX? What are ACIKX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACIKX? What are ACIKX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Quantitative Equity Funds, Inc: International Core Equity Fund; C Class Shares (ACIKX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth. In selecting stocks for the Fund, the portfolio managers select primarily from publicly traded companies located in developed countries excluding the United States and Canada.
2. What are ACIKX top holdings?
ACIKX has 95 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares MSCI EAFE ETF||EFA||4.96%|
|iShares MSCI Japan ETF||EWJ||4.31%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC B||RDSB.L||2.77%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.61%|
|BHP Group PLC||BHP.L||1.63%|
3. What is ACIKX performance? What are ACIKX historical returns?
ACIKX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.26%;
- 3-month return is 7.36%;
- 1-year return is 15.11%;
- 3-year return is 5.66%;
- 5-year return is 2.29%;
- 10-year return is 3.93%.
4. How many up and down years did ACIKX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACIKX had 4 up years and 5 down years. See Performances
5. What is ACIKX dividend yield?
ACIKX yield is 2.19%.
6. What is ACIKX minimum initial investment amount?
ACIKX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ACIKX expense ratio?
ACIKX expense ratio is 2.16%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ACIKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACIKX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ACIKX front-end sales load is 0. ACIKX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ACIKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACIKX beta? How would you assess ACIKX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.93;
- 10-year beta is 0.99.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACIKX? What are ACIKX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ACIKX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACIKX? What are ACIKX negatives?
The following are ACIKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ACIKX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ACIKX expense ratio</strong> is 2.16%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.