7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ACIMX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACIMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACIMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACIMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACIMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACIMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACIMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACIMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACIMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACIMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACIMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACIMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Quantitative Equity Funds, Inc: International Core Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACIMX).
- What are ACIMX holdings?
- What is ACIMX performance? What are ACIMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACIMX have historically?
- What is ACIMX dividend yield?
- What is ACIMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACIMX expense ratio?
- Does ACIMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACIMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACIMX beta? How would you assess ACIMX risk?
- What is ACIMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACIMX Finny Score? ACIMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACIMX? What are ACIMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACIMX? What are ACIMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Quantitative Equity Funds, Inc: International Core Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACIMX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth. In selecting stocks for the Fund, the portfolio managers select primarily from publicly traded companies located in developed countries excluding the United States and Canada.
2. What are ACIMX top holdings?
ACIMX has 95 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares MSCI EAFE ETF||EFA||4.96%|
|iShares MSCI Japan ETF||EWJ||4.31%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC B||RDSB.L||2.77%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.61%|
|BHP Group PLC||BHP.L||1.63%|
3. What is ACIMX performance? What are ACIMX historical returns?
ACIMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.35%;
- 3-month return is 7.67%;
- 1-year return is 16.27%;
- 3-year return is 6.73%;
- 5-year return is 3.30%;
- 10-year return is 4.96%.
4. How many up and down years did ACIMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACIMX had 4 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is ACIMX dividend yield?
ACIMX yield is 3.22%.
6. What is ACIMX minimum initial investment amount?
ACIMX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACIMX expense ratio?
ACIMX expense ratio is 1.16%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACIMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACIMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACIMX front-end sales load is 0. ACIMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACIMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACIMX beta? How would you assess ACIMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.93;
- 10-year beta is 1.00.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACIMX? What are ACIMX buy reasons?
The following are ACIMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACIMX? What are ACIMX negatives?
The following are ACIMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ACIMX net assets</strong> are $13.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ACIMX expense ratio</strong> is 1.16%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?