Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ACMNX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACMNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACMNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACMNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACMNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACMNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACMNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACMNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACMNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACMNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACMNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACMNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Growth Funds, Inc: Adaptive All Cap Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACMNX).
- What are ACMNX holdings?
- What is ACMNX performance? What are ACMNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACMNX have historically?
- What is ACMNX dividend yield?
- What is ACMNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACMNX expense ratio?
- Does ACMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACMNX beta? How would you assess ACMNX risk?
- What is ACMNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACMNX Finny Score? ACMNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACMNX? What are ACMNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACMNX? What are ACMNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Growth Funds, Inc: Adaptive All Cap Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACMNX).
2. What are ACMNX top holdings?
ACMNX has 121 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 21.22% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares Russell 2000 ETF||IWM||2.63%|
|Omega Flex Inc||OFLX||2.37%|
|Radian Group Inc||RDN||2.24%|
|Essent Group Ltd||ESNT||2.17%|
|Insight Enterprises Inc||NSIT||2.06%|
|Advanced Drainage Systems Inc||WMS||2.05%|
|AMN Healthcare Services Inc||AMN||2.01%|
|New Senior Investment Group Inc||SNR||1.96%|
|Mack-Cali Realty Corp||CLI||1.88%|
|Preferred Apartment Communities Inc||APTS||1.85%|
3. What is ACMNX performance? What are ACMNX historical returns?
ACMNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.16%;
- 3-month return is 9.01%;
- 1-year return is 9.01%;
- 3-year return is 4.68%;
- 5-year return is 4.64%;
- 10-year return is 10.76%.
4. How many up and down years did ACMNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACMNX had 8 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ACMNX dividend yield?
ACMNX yield is %.
6. What is ACMNX minimum initial investment amount?
ACMNX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACMNX expense ratio?
ACMNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACMNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACMNX front-end sales load is 0. ACMNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACMNX beta? How would you assess ACMNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACMNX? What are ACMNX buy reasons?
The following are ACMNX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACMNX? What are ACMNX negatives?
The following are ACMNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACMNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.