Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about American Beacon ACMYX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACMYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACMYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACMYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACMYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACMYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACMYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACMYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACMYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACMYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACMYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACMYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Mid-Cap Value Fund; Class Y Shares (ACMYX).
- What are ACMYX holdings?
- What is ACMYX performance? What are ACMYX historical returns?
- What is ACMYX dividend yield?
- What is ACMYX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ACMYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACMYX Finny Score? ACMYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACMYX? What are ACMYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACMYX? What are ACMYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Mid-Cap Value Fund; Class Y Shares (ACMYX).
The Fund seeks capital appreciation and current income by investing in securities of U.S. companies with market capitalizations similar to the market capitalizations of the companies in the Russell Midcap Index at the time of investment.
2. What are ACMYX top holdings?
ACMYX has 123 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Future on S&P Mid 400 Dec20||N/A||4.88%|
|State Street Instl US Govt MMkt Slct||GVSXX||4.87%|
|Axis Capital Holdings Ltd||AXS||2.66%|
|Aarons Holdings Co Inc Ordinary Shares||AAN||2.18%|
|MGM Growth Properties LLC A||MGP||1.74%|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd||MRVL||1.61%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp||WAB||1.48%|
|Fidelity National Financial Inc||FNF||1.41%|
|Ally Financial Inc||ALLY||1.23%|
|Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp||VAC||1.23%|
3. What is ACMYX performance? What are ACMYX historical returns?
ACMYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.04%;
- 3-month return is -2.06%;
- 1-year return is -2.06%;
- 3-year return is 9.24%;
- 5-year return is 10.61%;
- 10-year return is 12.99%.
4. What is ACMYX dividend yield?
ACMYX yield is 1.47%.
5. What is ACMYX minimum initial investment amount?
ACMYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
6. Does ACMYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACMYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACMYX front-end sales load is 0. ACMYX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
8. What are the pros of investing in ACMYX? What are ACMYX buy reasons?
The following are ACMYX strengths from our perspective:
- ACMYX 5-year return is 10.61%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 11.46%.
- ACMYX 10-year return is 12.99%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 13.81%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ACMYX? What are ACMYX negatives?
The following are ACMYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACMYX net assets are $49.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACMYX 3-year return is 9.24%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 11.5%.
- ACMYX expense ratio is 1.03%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?