7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ACPVX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACPVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACPVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACPVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACPVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACPVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACPVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACPVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACPVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACPVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACPVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACPVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Quantitative Equity Funds, Inc: Core Equity Plus Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACPVX).
- What are ACPVX holdings?
- What is ACPVX performance? What are ACPVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACPVX have historically?
- What is ACPVX dividend yield?
- What is ACPVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACPVX expense ratio?
- Does ACPVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACPVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACPVX beta? How would you assess ACPVX risk?
- What is ACPVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACPVX Finny Score? ACPVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACPVX? What are ACPVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACPVX? What are ACPVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Quantitative Equity Funds, Inc: Core Equity Plus Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACPVX).
2. What are ACPVX top holdings?
ACPVX has 279 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.90% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.60%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.29%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||2.25%|
|S+p500 Emini Fut Dec19 Xcme 20191220||N/A||1.99%|
|Bank of America Corporation||BAC||1.74%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||1.70%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.65%|
3. What is ACPVX performance? What are ACPVX historical returns?
ACPVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.35%;
- 3-month return is 5.46%;
- 1-year return is 10.75%;
- 3-year return is 10.59%;
- 5-year return is 6.85%.
4. How many up and down years did ACPVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACPVX had 7 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ACPVX dividend yield?
ACPVX yield is %.
6. What is ACPVX minimum initial investment amount?
ACPVX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACPVX expense ratio?
ACPVX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACPVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACPVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACPVX front-end sales load is 0. ACPVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACPVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.28%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.47%.
10. What is ACPVX beta? How would you assess ACPVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.99;
- 5-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACPVX? What are ACPVX buy reasons?
The following are ACPVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACPVX? What are ACPVX negatives?
The following are ACPVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACPVX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.