7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Avenue Capital Group ACSBX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACSBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACSBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACSBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACSBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACSBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACSBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACSBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACSBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACSBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACSBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACSBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Avenue Mutual Fund Trust: Avenue Credit Strategies Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ACSBX).
- What are ACSBX holdings?
- What is ACSBX performance? What are ACSBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACSBX have historically?
- What is ACSBX dividend yield?
- What is ACSBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACSBX expense ratio?
- Does ACSBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACSBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACSBX beta? How would you assess ACSBX risk?
- What is ACSBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACSBX Finny Score? ACSBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACSBX? What are ACSBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACSBX? What are ACSBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Avenue Mutual Fund Trust: Avenue Credit Strategies Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ACSBX).
The Fund seeks total return, primarily from capital appreciation, fees and interest income. The Fund will mainly invest in a combination of high yield bonds, senior secured bank loans "Senior Loans" and distressed debt instruments and loan-related or debt-related instruments, including derivative investments.
2. What are ACSBX top holdings?
ACSBX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 1 holding represent 1.71% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Engy Future Inter Hldg Co Ll 144A 11.25%||N/A||1.71%|
3. What is ACSBX performance? What are ACSBX historical returns?
ACSBX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did ACSBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACSBX had 4 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
5. What is ACSBX dividend yield?
ACSBX yield is 7.15%.
6. What is ACSBX minimum initial investment amount?
ACSBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ACSBX expense ratio?
ACSBX expense ratio is 1.5%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ACSBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACSBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACSBX front-end sales load is 0. ACSBX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACSBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACSBX? What are ACSBX buy reasons?
The following are ACSBX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACSBX? What are ACSBX negatives?
The following are ACSBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ACSBX net assets</strong> are $131.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ACSBX expense ratio</strong> is 1.5%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?