Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Advisors Capital ACTIX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACTIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACTIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACTIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACTIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACTIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACTIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACTIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACTIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACTIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACTIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACTIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Capital Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACTIX).
- What are ACTIX holdings?
- What is ACTIX performance? What are ACTIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACTIX have historically?
- What is ACTIX dividend yield?
- What is ACTIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACTIX expense ratio?
- Does ACTIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACTIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACTIX beta? How would you assess ACTIX risk?
- What is ACTIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACTIX Finny Score? ACTIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Capital Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACTIX).
The Fund seeks total return with capital preservation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in fixed-income securities defined as fixed or floating rate cash equivalents, debt instruments, preferred stock, and exchange-traded funds that primarily invest in the preceding instruments.
2. What are ACTIX top holdings?
ACTIX has 94 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 29.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.91%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||3.12%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||3.08%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||2.85%|
|Bank of America Corporation||BAC||2.76%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||2.65%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.64%|
3. What is ACTIX performance? What are ACTIX historical returns?
ACTIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.70%.
4. How many up and down years did ACTIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACTIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ACTIX dividend yield?
ACTIX yield is %.
6. What is ACTIX minimum initial investment amount?
ACTIX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACTIX expense ratio?
ACTIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACTIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACTIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.3. ACTIX front-end sales load is 0. ACTIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACTIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACTIX beta? How would you assess ACTIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ACTIX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX negatives?
The following are ACTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACTIX net assets are $0.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.3%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.