Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ACTIX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for ACTIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ACTIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ACTIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ACTIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ACTIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ACTIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ACTIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ACTIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ACTIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ACTIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ACTIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Capital Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACTIX).
- What are ACTIX holdings?
- What is ACTIX performance? What are ACTIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ACTIX have historically?
- What is ACTIX dividend yield?
- What is ACTIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ACTIX expense ratio?
- Does ACTIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ACTIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ACTIX beta? How would you assess ACTIX risk?
- What is ACTIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ACTIX Finny Score? ACTIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX sell reasons?
- Compare and contrast: ACTIX vs ACTIX.
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Capital Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACTIX).
2. What are ACTIX top holdings?
ACTIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 29.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.91%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||3.12%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||3.08%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||2.85%|
|Bank of America Corporation||BAC||2.76%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||2.65%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.64%|
3. What is ACTIX performance? What are ACTIX historical returns?
ACTIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.80%;
- 3-month return is 1.69%;
- 1-year return is 2.23%;
- 3-year return is 8.70%;
- 5-year return is 6.87%;
- 10-year return is 10.32%.
4. How many up and down years did ACTIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ACTIX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ACTIX dividend yield?
ACTIX yield is %.
6. What is ACTIX minimum initial investment amount?
ACTIX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ACTIX expense ratio?
ACTIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ACTIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ACTIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ACTIX front-end sales load is 0. ACTIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ACTIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ACTIX beta? How would you assess ACTIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.97;
- 5-year beta is 0.99;
- 10-year beta is 0.99;
- 15-year beta is 1.00.
12. What is ACTIX Finny Score? ACTIX buy or sell?
ACTIX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy ACTIX and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX buy reasons?
The following are ACTIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ACTIX? What are ACTIX negatives?
The following are ACTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACTIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
15. Compare and contrast: ACTIX vs ACTIX.
Both ACTIX and ACTIX are mutual funds. ACTIX and ACTIX have the same 5-year return (6.87%). Below is the comparison between ACTIX and ACTIX.
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Large Value||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
For further information, check out ACTIX vs ACTIX comparison details.