Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMG Funds ADIVX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ADIVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ADIVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ADIVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ADIVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ADIVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ADIVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ADIVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ADIVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ADIVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ADIVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ADIVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds IV: AMG River Road Dividend All Cap Value Fund II; Class I Shares (ADIVX).
- What are ADIVX holdings?
- What is ADIVX performance? What are ADIVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ADIVX have historically?
- What is ADIVX dividend yield?
- What is ADIVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ADIVX expense ratio?
- Does ADIVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ADIVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ADIVX beta? How would you assess ADIVX risk?
- What is ADIVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ADIVX Finny Score? ADIVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ADIVX? What are ADIVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ADIVX? What are ADIVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds IV: AMG River Road Dividend All Cap Value Fund II; Class I Shares (ADIVX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation and high current income. Under normal market conditions the Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in equity securities. The Fund invests primarily in dividend-paying common stocks, publicly traded partnerships, and real estate investment trusts.
2. What are ADIVX top holdings?
ADIVX has 53 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.85% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||4.23%|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||3.96%|
|Dominion Energy Inc||D||3.75%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||3.60%|
|The AES Corp||AES||3.25%|
|Kinder Morgan Inc Class P||KMI||3.23%|
|Unilever PLC ADR||UL.L||3.22%|
3. What is ADIVX performance? What are ADIVX historical returns?
ADIVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -19.21%;
- 3-month return is -30.00%;
- 1-year return is -21.97%;
- 3-year return is -4.96%;
- 5-year return is 0.10%.
4. How many up and down years did ADIVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ADIVX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is ADIVX dividend yield?
ADIVX yield is 2.29%.
6. What is ADIVX minimum initial investment amount?
ADIVX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ADIVX expense ratio?
ADIVX expense ratio is 0.91%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ADIVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ADIVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ADIVX front-end sales load is 0. ADIVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ADIVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ADIVX beta? How would you assess ADIVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08;
- 5-year beta is 1.03.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ADIVX? What are ADIVX buy reasons?
The following are ADIVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ADIVX? What are ADIVX negatives?
The following are ADIVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ADIVX net assets</strong> are $59.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ADIVX expense ratio</strong> is 0.91%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?