Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
11 important things you should know about American Beacon ADNPX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ADNPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ADNPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ADNPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ADNPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ADNPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ADNPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ADNPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ADNPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ADNPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ADNPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ADNPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon ARK Disruptive Innovation Fund; Investor Class Shares (ADNPX).
- What are ADNPX holdings?
- What is ADNPX performance? What are ADNPX historical returns?
- What is ADNPX dividend yield?
- What is ADNPX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ADNPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ADNPX Finny Score? ADNPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ADNPX? What are ADNPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ADNPX? What are ADNPX sell reasons?
- Compare and contrast: ADNPX vs ARKK.
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon ARK Disruptive Innovation Fund; Investor Class Shares (ADNPX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by investing primarily all of the Fund's assets in domestic and foreign equity securities including common stocks and other equity investments or ownership interests in business enterprises that are relevant to disruptive innovation.
2. What are ADNPX top holdings?
ADNPX has 51 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 51.13% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Square Inc A||SQ||6.72%|
|Roku Inc Class A||ROKU||5.12%|
|State Street US Government MMkt||N/A||5.12%|
|Zillow Group Inc C||Z||4.18%|
|CRISPR Therapeutics AG||CRSP||3.39%|
|Slack Technologies Inc Class A||WORK||3.38%|
|Teladoc Health Inc||TDOC||2.86%|
3. What is ADNPX performance? What are ADNPX historical returns?
ADNPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.99%;
- 3-month return is 15.85%;
- 1-year return is 15.85%;
- 3-year return is 36.15%.
4. What is ADNPX dividend yield?
ADNPX yield is 0.05%.
5. What is ADNPX minimum initial investment amount?
ADNPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does ADNPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ADNPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ADNPX front-end sales load is 0. ADNPX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
8. What are the pros of investing in ADNPX? What are ADNPX buy reasons?
The following are ADNPX strengths from our perspective:
- ADNPX 3-year return is 36.15%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 18.19%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ADNPX? What are ADNPX negatives?
The following are ADNPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADNPX net assets are $285.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ADNPX expense ratio is 1.38%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
10. Compare and contrast: ADNPX vs ARKK.
ADNPX is a mutual fund, whereas ARKK is an ETF. ADNPX has a higher expense ratio than ARKK (1.38% vs 0.75%). Below is the comparison between ADNPX and ARKK.
|Segment||Specialty: Technology||Equity: Global - Total Market|
ARKK profile: The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund is an actively-managed exchange-traded fund that will invest under normal circumstances primarily (at least 65% of its assets) in domestic and foreign equity securities of companies that are relevant to the Funds investment theme of disruptive innovation.
For further information, check out ADNPX vs ARKK comparison details.