7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon ADNYX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ADNYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ADNYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ADNYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ADNYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ADNYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ADNYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ADNYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ADNYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ADNYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ADNYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ADNYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon ARK Disruptive Innovation Fund; Class Y Shares (ADNYX).
- What are ADNYX holdings?
- What is ADNYX performance? What are ADNYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ADNYX have historically?
- What is ADNYX dividend yield?
- What is ADNYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ADNYX expense ratio?
- Does ADNYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ADNYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ADNYX beta? How would you assess ADNYX risk?
- What is ADNYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ADNYX Finny Score? ADNYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ADNYX? What are ADNYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ADNYX? What are ADNYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon ARK Disruptive Innovation Fund; Class Y Shares (ADNYX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by investing primarily all of the Fund's assets in domestic and foreign equity securities including common stocks and other equity investments or ownership interests in business enterprises that are relevant to disruptive innovation.
2. What are ADNYX top holdings?
ADNYX has 42 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 57.01% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Square Inc A||SQ||7.25%|
|CRISPR Therapeutics AG||CRSP||5.15%|
|State Street US Government MMkt||N/A||5.02%|
|Zillow Group Inc C||Z||4.80%|
|Proto Labs Inc||PRLB||4.79%|
|Roku Inc Class A||ROKU||4.48%|
3. What is ADNYX performance? What are ADNYX historical returns?
ADNYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.56%;
- 3-month return is 30.65%;
- 1-year return is 103.46%;
- 3-year return is 38.10%.
4. How many up and down years did ADNYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ADNYX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ADNYX dividend yield?
ADNYX yield is 0.15%.
6. What is ADNYX minimum initial investment amount?
ADNYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is ADNYX expense ratio?
ADNYX expense ratio is 1.11%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ADNYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ADNYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ADNYX front-end sales load is 0. ADNYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ADNYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.92%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.43%.
10. What is ADNYX beta? How would you assess ADNYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.39.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in ADNYX? What are ADNYX buy reasons?
The following are ADNYX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ADNYX 3-year return</strong> is 38.1%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ADNYX? What are ADNYX negatives?
The following are ADNYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ADNYX net assets</strong> are $45.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ADNYX expense ratio</strong> is 1.11%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?