7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about ADYIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ADYIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ADYIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ADYIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ADYIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ADYIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ADYIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ADYIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ADYIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ADYIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ADYIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ADYIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Ariel Investment Trust: Ariel Discovery Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ADYIX).
- What are ADYIX holdings?
- What is ADYIX performance? What are ADYIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ADYIX have historically?
- What is ADYIX dividend yield?
- What is ADYIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ADYIX expense ratio?
- Does ADYIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ADYIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ADYIX beta? How would you assess ADYIX risk?
- What is ADYIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ADYIX Finny Score? ADYIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ADYIX? What are ADYIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ADYIX? What are ADYIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Ariel Investment Trust: Ariel Discovery Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ADYIX).
2. What are ADYIX top holdings?
ADYIX has 38 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 48.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Century Casinos Inc||CNTY||6.63%|
|Kindred Biosciences Inc||KIN||5.31%|
|First American Financial Corp||FAF||4.67%|
|Green Brick Partners Inc||GRBK||4.60%|
|Strattec Security Corp||STRT||3.92%|
|Safeguard Scientifics Inc||SFE||3.88%|
3. What is ADYIX performance? What are ADYIX historical returns?
ADYIX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did ADYIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ADYIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ADYIX dividend yield?
ADYIX yield is %.
6. What is ADYIX minimum initial investment amount?
ADYIX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is ADYIX expense ratio?
ADYIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ADYIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ADYIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ADYIX front-end sales load is 0. ADYIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ADYIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ADYIX beta? How would you assess ADYIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ADYIX? What are ADYIX buy reasons?
The following are ADYIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ADYIX? What are ADYIX negatives?
The following are ADYIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADYIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.