Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco AEDCX mutual fund
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- 15-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AEDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AEDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AEDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AEDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AEDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AEDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AEDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AEDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AEDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AEDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AEDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco European Growth Fund; Cl C Shs (AEDCX).
- What are AEDCX holdings?
- What is AEDCX performance? What are AEDCX historical returns?
- What is AEDCX dividend yield?
- What is AEDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AEDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AEDCX Finny Score? AEDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AEDCX? What are AEDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AEDCX? What are AEDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco European Growth Fund; Cl C Shs (AEDCX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets (plus any borrowings for investment purposes) in securities of European issuers, and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are AEDCX top holdings?
AEDCX has 63 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.81% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Sberbank of Russia PJSC Participating Preferred||SBERP||5.37%|
|Deutsche Boerse AG||DB1.DE||3.29%|
|Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC||ULE.L||3.11%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||2.62%|
|Schneider Electric SE||SU.PA||2.52%|
|Investor AB B||INVE B||2.46%|
3. What is AEDCX performance? What are AEDCX historical returns?
AEDCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -4.42%;
- 3-month return is 0.73%;
- 1-year return is 0.73%;
- 3-year return is 7.50%;
- 5-year return is 6.48%;
- 10-year return is 7.13%;
- 15-year return is 4.24%.
4. What is AEDCX dividend yield?
AEDCX yield is 0.48%.
5. What is AEDCX minimum initial investment amount?
AEDCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AEDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AEDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AEDCX front-end sales load is 0. AEDCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 29. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 29.
8. What are the pros of investing in AEDCX? What are AEDCX buy reasons?
The following are AEDCX strengths from our perspective:
- AEDCX 10-year return is 7.13%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 7.88%.
- AEDCX 15-year return is 4.24%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 3.9%.
9. What are the cons of investing in AEDCX? What are AEDCX negatives?
The following are AEDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AEDCX net assets are $20.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AEDCX 3-year return is 7.5%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 9.46%.
- AEDCX 5-year return is 6.48%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 9.27%.
- AEDCX expense ratio is 2.11%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.