7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Funds AEMKX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AEMKX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AEMKX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AEMKX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AEMKX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AEMKX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AEMKX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AEMKX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AEMKX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AEMKX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AEMKX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AEMKX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Institutional Cl Shs (AEMKX).
- What are AEMKX holdings?
- What is AEMKX performance? What are AEMKX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AEMKX have historically?
- What is AEMKX dividend yield?
- What is AEMKX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AEMKX expense ratio?
- Does AEMKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AEMKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AEMKX beta? How would you assess AEMKX risk?
- What is AEMKX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AEMKX Finny Score? AEMKX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AEMKX? What are AEMKX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AEMKX? What are AEMKX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Institutional Cl Shs (AEMKX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments, and the Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in securities of companies that are tied economically to emerging markets countries.
2. What are AEMKX top holdings?
AEMKX has 175 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Sgx Nifty 50 Sep17 Xsim 20170928||N/A||9.29%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||TCTZF||5.13%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA.KS||4.95%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||SSNLF.TW||4.71%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330||4.45%|
|Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd H||IDCBF||2.02%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd H||PIAIF||1.31%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||1.25%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||CIHHF||1.15%|
|China Construction Bank Corp H||CICHF||1.11%|
3. What is AEMKX performance? What are AEMKX historical returns?
AEMKX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did AEMKX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AEMKX had 4 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is AEMKX dividend yield?
AEMKX yield is 2.04%.
6. What is AEMKX minimum initial investment amount?
AEMKX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is AEMKX expense ratio?
AEMKX expense ratio is 0.61%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AEMKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AEMKX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AEMKX front-end sales load is 0. AEMKX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AEMKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AEMKX beta? How would you assess AEMKX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AEMKX? What are AEMKX buy reasons?
The following are AEMKX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AEMKX? What are AEMKX negatives?
The following are AEMKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AEMKX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AEMKX expense ratio</strong> is 0.61%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?