Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco AFTAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AFTAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AFTAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AFTAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AFTAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AFTAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AFTAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AFTAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AFTAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AFTAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AFTAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AFTAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2020 Fund; Class A Shares (AFTAX).
- What are AFTAX holdings?
- What is AFTAX performance? What are AFTAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AFTAX have historically?
- What is AFTAX dividend yield?
- What is AFTAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AFTAX expense ratio?
- Does AFTAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AFTAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AFTAX beta? How would you assess AFTAX risk?
- What is AFTAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AFTAX Finny Score? AFTAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AFTAX? What are AFTAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AFTAX? What are AFTAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2020 Fund; Class A Shares (AFTAX).
2. What are AFTAX top holdings?
AFTAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 3 holdings represent 100.00% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||59.76%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||24.14%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||16.10%|
3. What is AFTAX performance? What are AFTAX historical returns?
AFTAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.89%;
- 3-month return is -3.49%;
- 1-year return is -3.49%;
- 3-year return is 2.09%;
- 5-year return is 2.53%.
4. How many up and down years did AFTAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AFTAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AFTAX dividend yield?
AFTAX yield is %.
6. What is AFTAX minimum initial investment amount?
AFTAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AFTAX expense ratio?
AFTAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AFTAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AFTAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AFTAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AFTAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AFTAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AFTAX beta? How would you assess AFTAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AFTAX? What are AFTAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AFTAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AFTAX? What are AFTAX negatives?
The following are AFTAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFTAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.