None for now.
Before we start: if you're looking for AFTAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AFTAX quote". If you're looking for a quick scoop on AFTAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AFTAX". You'll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AFTAX? Or perhaps you're looking for AFTAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AFTAX mutual fund review, we'll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you'll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AFTAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AFTAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AFTAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AFTAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2020 Fund; Class A Shares (AFTAX).
- What are AFTAX holdings?
- What is AFTAX performance? What are AFTAX historical returns?
- What is AFTAX dividend yield?
- What is AFTAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AFTAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AFTAX Finny Score? AFTAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AFTAX? What are AFTAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AFTAX? What are AFTAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2020 Fund; Class A Shares (AFTAX).
2. What are AFTAX top holdings?
AFTAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings .
The top 3 holdings represent 100.00% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
AFTAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.89%;
- 3-month return is -3.49%;
- 1-year return is -0.23%;
- 3-year return is 2.09%;
- 5-year return is 2.53%.
5. What is AFTAX minimum initial investment amount?
AFTAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AFTAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AFTAX.
The following are AFTAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFTAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AFTAX 3-year return is 2.09%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (), 9.48%.
- AFTAX 5-year return is 2.53%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (), 8.82%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.