No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for AFTCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AFTCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AFTCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AFTCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AFTCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AFTCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AFTCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AFTCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AFTCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AFTCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AFTCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2020 Fund; Class C Shares (AFTCX).
- What are AFTCX holdings?
- What is AFTCX performance? What are AFTCX historical returns?
- What is AFTCX dividend yield?
- What is AFTCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AFTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AFTCX Finny Score? AFTCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AFTCX? What are AFTCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AFTCX? What are AFTCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2020 Fund; Class C Shares (AFTCX).
2. What are AFTCX top holdings?
AFTCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 3 holdings represent 100.00% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||59.76%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||24.14%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||16.10%|
3. What is AFTCX performance? What are AFTCX historical returns?
AFTCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -7.04%;
- 3-month return is -3.72%;
- 1-year return is -3.72%;
- 3-year return is 1.29%;
- 5-year return is 1.77%.
4. What is AFTCX dividend yield?
AFTCX yield is %.
5. What is AFTCX minimum initial investment amount?
AFTCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AFTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AFTCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AFTCX front-end sales load is 0. AFTCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AFTCX? What are AFTCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AFTCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AFTCX? What are AFTCX negatives?
The following are AFTCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFTCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.