Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about AFXIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AFXIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AFXIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AFXIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AFXIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AFXIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AFXIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AFXIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AFXIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AFXIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AFXIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AFXIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Flexible Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AFXIX).
- What are AFXIX holdings?
- What is AFXIX performance? What are AFXIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AFXIX have historically?
- What is AFXIX dividend yield?
- What is AFXIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AFXIX expense ratio?
- Does AFXIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AFXIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AFXIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AFXIX Finny Score? AFXIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AFXIX? What are AFXIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AFXIX? What are AFXIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Flexible Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AFXIX).
2. What are AFXIX top holdings?
AFXIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 92.25% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|90day Eur Futr Jun19 Xcme 20190617||N/A||22.34%|
|Long Gilt Future Sep18 Ifll 20180926||N/A||12.45%|
|3mo Euro Euribor Dec19 Ifll 20191216||N/A||11.03%|
|Bwu00inb9 Irs Usd R V 03mlibor Swuv0inb1 Ccpvanilla||N/A||9.55%|
|Bwu00inb9 Irs Usd P F 1.75000 Swu00inb9 Ccpvanilla||N/A||8.71%|
|Us 2yr Note (Cbt) Sep18 Xcbt 20180928||N/A||6.74%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.62%||N/A||6.67%|
|Euro Bund Future Sep18 Xeur 20180906||N/A||5.15%|
|Euro-Oat Future Sep18 Xeur 20180906||N/A||4.89%|
|Bwu00daq1 Irs Usd R V 03mlibor Swuv0daq3 Ccpvanilla||N/A||4.72%|
3. What is AFXIX performance? What are AFXIX historical returns?
AFXIX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did AFXIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AFXIX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AFXIX dividend yield?
AFXIX yield is %.
6. What is AFXIX minimum initial investment amount?
AFXIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is AFXIX expense ratio?
AFXIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AFXIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AFXIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AFXIX front-end sales load is 0. AFXIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AFXIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in AFXIX? What are AFXIX buy reasons?
The following are AFXIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
13. What are the cons of investing in AFXIX? What are AFXIX negatives?
The following are AFXIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFXIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.