7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco AGAAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGAAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGAAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGAAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGAAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGAAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGAAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGAAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGAAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGAAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGAAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGAAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Gl Sm & Mid Cp Gr Fd; Cl A Shs (AGAAX).
- What are AGAAX holdings?
- What is AGAAX performance? What are AGAAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGAAX have historically?
- What is AGAAX dividend yield?
- What is AGAAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGAAX expense ratio?
- Does AGAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGAAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGAAX beta? How would you assess AGAAX risk?
- What is AGAAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGAAX Finny Score? AGAAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGAAX? What are AGAAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGAAX? What are AGAAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Gl Sm & Mid Cp Gr Fd; Cl A Shs (AGAAX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital by investing at least 80% of its net assets in securities of small- and/or mid-capitalization issuers. The Fund invests primarily in equity securities. The Fund normally invests in issuers located in at least three countries including the U.S.
2. What are AGAAX top holdings?
AGAAX has 79 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Deutsche Boerse AG||DB1.DE||2.37%|
|Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd Shs Subord.Vtg||FFH.TO||2.15%|
|Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV Class B||GAP B.MX||1.95%|
|Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC||ULE.L||1.89%|
3. What is AGAAX performance? What are AGAAX historical returns?
AGAAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -15.22%;
- 3-month return is -22.75%;
- 1-year return is -13.44%;
- 3-year return is -1.62%;
- 10-year return is 4.71%.
4. How many up and down years did AGAAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGAAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AGAAX dividend yield?
AGAAX yield is 1.21%.
6. What is AGAAX minimum initial investment amount?
AGAAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AGAAX expense ratio?
AGAAX expense ratio is 1.36%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AGAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGAAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AGAAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AGAAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGAAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AGAAX beta? How would you assess AGAAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.93;
- 5-year beta is 0.88;
- 10-year beta is 0.87.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGAAX? What are AGAAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGAAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGAAX? What are AGAAX negatives?
The following are AGAAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AGAAX net assets</strong> are $418.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AGAAX expense ratio</strong> is 1.36%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.