Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco AGACX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGACX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGACX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGACX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGACX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGACX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGACX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGACX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGACX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGACX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGACX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGACX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Gl Sm & Mid Cp Gr Fd; Cl C Shs (AGACX).
- What are AGACX holdings?
- What is AGACX performance? What are AGACX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGACX have historically?
- What is AGACX dividend yield?
- What is AGACX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGACX expense ratio?
- Does AGACX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGACX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGACX beta? How would you assess AGACX risk?
- What is AGACX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGACX Finny Score? AGACX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGACX? What are AGACX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGACX? What are AGACX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Gl Sm & Mid Cp Gr Fd; Cl C Shs (AGACX).
2. What are AGACX top holdings?
AGACX has 92 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Deutsche Boerse AG||DB1.DE||2.37%|
|Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd Shs Subord.Vtg||FFH.TO||2.15%|
|Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV Class B||GAP B.MX||1.95%|
|Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC||ULE.L||1.89%|
3. What is AGACX performance? What are AGACX historical returns?
AGACX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -15.24%;
- 3-month return is -22.91%;
- 1-year return is -22.91%;
- 3-year return is -2.36%;
- 5-year return is -0.75%;
- 10-year return is 3.93%.
4. How many up and down years did AGACX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGACX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AGACX dividend yield?
AGACX yield is %.
6. What is AGACX minimum initial investment amount?
AGACX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AGACX expense ratio?
AGACX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AGACX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGACX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AGACX front-end sales load is 0. AGACX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AGACX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AGACX beta? How would you assess AGACX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGACX? What are AGACX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGACX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGACX? What are AGACX negatives?
The following are AGACX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGACX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.