Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGBFX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGBFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGBFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGBFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGBFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGBFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGBFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGBFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGBFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGBFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGBFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGBFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Green Bond Fund; Class A Shares (AGBFX).
- What are AGBFX holdings?
- What is AGBFX performance? What are AGBFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGBFX have historically?
- What is AGBFX dividend yield?
- What is AGBFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGBFX expense ratio?
- Does AGBFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGBFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGBFX beta? How would you assess AGBFX risk?
- What is AGBFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGBFX Finny Score? AGBFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGBFX? What are AGBFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGBFX? What are AGBFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Green Bond Fund; Class A Shares (AGBFX).
The Fund seeks to provide total return, through a combination of capital appreciation and current income by investing in Green Bonds. The Fund considers Green Bonds to be interest-bearing securities that are issued in order to finance projects that are intended and/or likely to have a positive impact on the environment.
2. What are AGBFX top holdings?
AGBFX has 0 stock holdings and 90 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 52.73% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Euro-Bund Future Jun20 Xeur 20200608||N/A||21.31%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||13.27%|
|Orsted A/S 2.25%||N/A||2.87%|
|Public Service Company of Colorado 3.2%||N/A||2.45%|
|Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) 1.24||N/A||2.39%|
|CPI Property Group S.A. 1.62%||N/A||2.25%|
|Iberdrola Intl B V 1.88%||N/A||2.13%|
|Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission plc 2.25%||N/A||2.08%|
|Bank of America Corporation 2.46%||N/A||1.99%|
|MTR Corporation (C.I.) Limited 2.5%||N/A||1.99%|
3. What is AGBFX performance? What are AGBFX historical returns?
AGBFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.04%;
- 3-month return is 3.75%;
- 1-year return is 2.55%.
4. How many up and down years did AGBFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGBFX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is AGBFX dividend yield?
AGBFX yield is 2%.
6. What is AGBFX minimum initial investment amount?
AGBFX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is AGBFX expense ratio?
AGBFX expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does AGBFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGBFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AGBFX front-end sales load is 3.75. AGBFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGBFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.59%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGBFX? What are AGBFX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGBFX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGBFX? What are AGBFX negatives?
The following are AGBFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AGBFX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AGBFX expense ratio</strong> is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 3.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.