Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about American Century Investments AGCVX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGCVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGCVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGCVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGCVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGCVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGCVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGCVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGCVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGCVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGCVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGCVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc: Global Small Cap Fund; Investor Class Shares (AGCVX).
- What are AGCVX holdings?
- What is AGCVX performance? What are AGCVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGCVX have historically?
- What is AGCVX dividend yield?
- What is AGCVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGCVX expense ratio?
- Does AGCVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGCVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGCVX beta? How would you assess AGCVX risk?
- What is AGCVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGCVX Finny Score? AGCVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGCVX? What are AGCVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGCVX? What are AGCVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc: Global Small Cap Fund; Investor Class Shares (AGCVX).
The Fund seeks capital growth. It will invest at least 80% of its net assets in securities issued by small cap companies. The managers consider small cap companies to include companies with market capitalizations not greater than that of the largest company on the MSCI ACWI Small Cap Index at the time of investment.
2. What are AGCVX top holdings?
AGCVX has 133 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 16.35% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|A-Living Services Co Ltd Class H||03319||2.72%|
|Samhallsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB B||SBB B||1.90%|
|HelloFresh SE Bearer Shares||HFG.DE||1.65%|
|Palomar Holdings Inc||PLMR||1.55%|
|Kinsale Capital Group Inc||KNSL||1.53%|
|Kobe Bussan Co Ltd||3038||1.47%|
|Teladoc Health Inc||TDOC||1.44%|
|Embracer Group AB Class B||EMBRAC B||1.40%|
|Saracen Mineral Holdings Ltd||N/A||1.34%|
3. What is AGCVX performance? What are AGCVX historical returns?
AGCVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 13.50%;
- 3-month return is -11.23%;
- 1-year return is 6.52%;
- 3-year return is 10.00%.
4. How many up and down years did AGCVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGCVX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is AGCVX dividend yield?
AGCVX yield is 0%.
6. What is AGCVX minimum initial investment amount?
AGCVX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is AGCVX expense ratio?
AGCVX expense ratio is 1.5%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AGCVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGCVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AGCVX front-end sales load is 0. AGCVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGCVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.15%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.12%.
10. What is AGCVX beta? How would you assess AGCVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is AGCVX Finny Score? AGCVX buy or sell?
AGCVX Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy AGCVX and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGCVX? What are AGCVX buy reasons?
The following are AGCVX strengths from our perspective:
- AGCVX 3-year return is 10%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Small NR USD), -0.96%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGCVX? What are AGCVX negatives?
The following are AGCVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGCVX net assets are $16.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGCVX expense ratio is 1.5%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?