7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGERX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGERX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGERX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGERX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGERX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGERX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGERX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGERX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGERX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGERX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGERX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGERX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (AGERX).
- What are AGERX holdings?
- What is AGERX performance? What are AGERX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGERX have historically?
- What is AGERX dividend yield?
- What is AGERX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGERX expense ratio?
- Does AGERX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGERX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGERX beta? How would you assess AGERX risk?
- What is AGERX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGERX Finny Score? AGERX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGERX? What are AGERX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGERX? What are AGERX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (AGERX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments. The Fund normally invests at least 40% of its assets in non-US securities, including emerging market securities. The Fund may invest in issuers of any market size.
2. What are AGERX top holdings?
AGERX has 544 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.24% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.23%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.23%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||0.87%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||0.87%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||0.85%|
3. What is AGERX performance? What are AGERX historical returns?
AGERX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.07%;
- 3-month return is 7.61%;
- 1-year return is 11.48%;
- 3-year return is 4.90%;
- 5-year return is 8.39%.
4. How many up and down years did AGERX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGERX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is AGERX dividend yield?
AGERX yield is 5.37%.
6. What is AGERX minimum initial investment amount?
AGERX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is AGERX expense ratio?
AGERX expense ratio is 0.4%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does AGERX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGERX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AGERX front-end sales load is 0. AGERX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGERX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 4.47%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 4.07%.
10. What is AGERX beta? How would you assess AGERX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.04;
- 5-year beta is 0.96.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGERX? What are AGERX buy reasons?
The following are AGERX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGERX? What are AGERX negatives?
The following are AGERX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AGERX net assets</strong> are $220.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AGERX 3-year return</strong> is 4.9%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.25%.
- <strong>AGERX 5-year return</strong> is 8.39%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 10.5%.