Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGIHX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGIHX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGIHX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGIHX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGIHX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGIHX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGIHX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGIHX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGIHX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGIHX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGIHX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGIHX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global High Yield Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AGIHX).
- What are AGIHX holdings?
- What is AGIHX performance? What are AGIHX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGIHX have historically?
- What is AGIHX dividend yield?
- What is AGIHX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGIHX expense ratio?
- Does AGIHX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGIHX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGIHX beta? How would you assess AGIHX risk?
- What is AGIHX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGIHX Finny Score? AGIHX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGIHX? What are AGIHX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGIHX? What are AGIHX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global High Yield Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AGIHX).
The Fund seeks total return with a controlled level of portfolio risk. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets plus borrowings made for investment purposes in high yield securities (junk securities) and in derivatives and other synthetic instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are AGIHX top holdings?
AGIHX has 0 stock holdings and 163 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.66% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||7.58%|
|5 Year Treasury Note Future June 20||ZFM0.SA||5.40%|
|Petrobras Global Finance B.V. 5.09%||N/A||1.23%|
|Netflix, Inc. 5.38%||N/A||1.04%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures Mar20||ESH0.TO||1.00%|
|Superior Plus LP / Superior General Partner Inc 7%||N/A||0.91%|
|Hill-Rom Holdings Inc 4.38%||N/A||0.88%|
|ZIGGO B.V. 4.88%||N/A||0.88%|
|Covanta Holding Corporation 5.88%||N/A||0.87%|
|Itron Corporation 5%||N/A||0.87%|
3. What is AGIHX performance? What are AGIHX historical returns?
AGIHX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.07%;
- 3-month return is -7.02%;
- 1-year return is -1.54%;
- 3-year return is 1.82%.
4. How many up and down years did AGIHX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGIHX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is AGIHX dividend yield?
AGIHX yield is 4.4%.
6. What is AGIHX minimum initial investment amount?
AGIHX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is AGIHX expense ratio?
AGIHX expense ratio is 0.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does AGIHX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGIHX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AGIHX front-end sales load is 0. AGIHX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGIHX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGIHX? What are AGIHX buy reasons?
The following are AGIHX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGIHX? What are AGIHX negatives?
The following are AGIHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AGIHX net assets</strong> are $24.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AGIHX expense ratio</strong> is 0.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?