Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
13 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGLAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGLAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGLAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGLAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGLAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGLAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGLAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGLAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGLAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGLAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGLAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGLAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Class A Shares (AGLAX).
- What are AGLAX holdings?
- What is AGLAX performance? What are AGLAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGLAX have historically?
- What is AGLAX dividend yield?
- What is AGLAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGLAX expense ratio?
- Does AGLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGLAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGLAX Finny Score? AGLAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGLAX? What are AGLAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGLAX? What are AGLAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Class A Shares (AGLAX).
2. What are AGLAX top holdings?
AGLAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 7 holdings represent 104.83% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||69.79%|
|AllianzGI Core Bond R6||AOBSX||26.61%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||2.87%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0.DE||2.53%|
|MSCI USA Index Future June 20||FMUSM0||1.17%|
|E Mini Russ 2000 Jun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||1.16%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets Sm-Cp Instl||ALAIX||0.70%|
3. What is AGLAX performance? What are AGLAX historical returns?
AGLAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.20%;
- 3-month return is 9.77%;
- 1-year return is 9.77%;
- 3-year return is 4.76%;
- 5-year return is 4.99%;
- 10-year return is 5.30%.
4. How many up and down years did AGLAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGLAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AGLAX dividend yield?
AGLAX yield is %.
6. What is AGLAX minimum initial investment amount?
AGLAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AGLAX expense ratio?
AGLAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AGLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGLAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AGLAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AGLAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGLAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
11. What are the pros of investing in AGLAX? What are AGLAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGLAX.
12. What are the cons of investing in AGLAX? What are AGLAX negatives?
The following are AGLAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGLAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.