7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGLMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGLMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGLMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGLMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGLMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGLMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGLMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGLMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGLMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGLMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGLMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGLMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AGLMX).
- What are AGLMX holdings?
- What is AGLMX performance? What are AGLMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGLMX have historically?
- What is AGLMX dividend yield?
- What is AGLMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGLMX expense ratio?
- Does AGLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGLMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGLMX beta? How would you assess AGLMX risk?
- What is AGLMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGLMX Finny Score? AGLMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AGLMX).
The Fund seeks capital growth and preservation consistent with its asset allocation as 2020 approaches, and thereafter current income and, capital appreciation. The Fund gains diversified exposure to core global equity asset classes, including emerging markets equities, and core U.S. fixed income asset classes.
2. What are AGLMX top holdings?
AGLMX has 0 stock holdings and 2 bond holdings.
The top 7 holdings represent 104.83% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||69.79%|
|AllianzGI Core Bond R6||AOBSX||26.61%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||2.87%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0.DE||2.53%|
|MSCI USA Index Future June 20||FMUSM0||1.17%|
|E Mini Russ 2000 Jun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||1.16%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets Sm-Cp Instl||ALAIX||0.70%|
3. What is AGLMX performance? What are AGLMX historical returns?
AGLMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.24%;
- 3-month return is 9.81%;
- 1-year return is 5.23%;
- 3-year return is 4.80%;
- 5-year return is 5.04%;
- 10-year return is 5.33%.
4. How many up and down years did AGLMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGLMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AGLMX dividend yield?
AGLMX yield is 3.9%.
6. What is AGLMX minimum initial investment amount?
AGLMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is AGLMX expense ratio?
AGLMX expense ratio is 0.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AGLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGLMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AGLMX front-end sales load is 0. AGLMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGLMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AGLMX beta? How would you assess AGLMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.74;
- 5-year beta is 0.75;
- 10-year beta is 0.74.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGLMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX negatives?
The following are AGLMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGLMX net assets are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGLMX expense ratio is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.