Before we start: if you’re looking for AGLMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGLMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGLMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGLMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGLMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGLMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGLMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGLMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGLMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGLMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGLMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AGLMX).
- What are AGLMX holdings?
- What is AGLMX performance? What are AGLMX historical returns?
- What is AGLMX dividend yield?
- What is AGLMX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AGLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGLMX Finny Score? AGLMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2020 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AGLMX).
2. What are AGLMX top holdings?
AGLMX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 7 holdings represent 104.83% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||69.79%|
|AllianzGI Core Bond R6||AOBSX||26.61%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||2.87%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0.DE||2.53%|
|MSCI USA Index Future June 20||FMUSM0||1.17%|
|E Mini Russ 2000 Jun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||1.16%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets Sm-Cp Instl||ALAIX||0.70%|
3. What is AGLMX performance? What are AGLMX historical returns?
AGLMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.24%;
- 3-month return is 9.81%;
- 1-year return is 9.81%;
- 3-year return is 4.80%;
- 5-year return is 5.04%;
- 10-year return is 5.33%.
4. What is AGLMX dividend yield?
AGLMX yield is %.
5. What is AGLMX minimum initial investment amount?
AGLMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
6. Does AGLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGLMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AGLMX front-end sales load is 0. AGLMX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGLMX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AGLMX? What are AGLMX negatives?
The following are AGLMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGLMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.