Before we start: if you’re looking for AGMAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGMAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGMAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGMAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGMAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGMAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGMAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGMAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGMAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGMAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGMAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Debt Fund; Class A Shares (AGMAX).
- What are AGMAX holdings?
- What is AGMAX performance? What are AGMAX historical returns?
- What is AGMAX dividend yield?
- What is AGMAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AGMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGMAX Finny Score? AGMAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGMAX? What are AGMAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGMAX? What are AGMAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Debt Fund; Class A Shares (AGMAX).
2. What are AGMAX top holdings?
AGMAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.49% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Uruguay (Republic of) 4.38%||N/A||5.64%|
|Republic of Panama 3.16%||N/A||4.44%|
|Republic of Kazakhstan 5.12%||N/A||4.37%|
|Emirate of Abu Dhabi 3.12%||N/A||3.78%|
|Philippines (Republic Of) 3.95%||N/A||3.54%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||3.49%|
|Brazil (Federative Republic) 5.62%||N/A||3.43%|
|Indonesia (Republic of) 2.85%||N/A||3.42%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 4.5%||N/A||3.40%|
|The Republic of Peru 6.15%||N/A||2.98%|
3. What is AGMAX performance? What are AGMAX historical returns?
AGMAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.85%;
- 3-month return is 8.83%;
- 1-year return is 8.83%;
- 3-year return is 1.87%;
- 5-year return is 3.75%.
4. What is AGMAX dividend yield?
AGMAX yield is %.
5. What is AGMAX minimum initial investment amount?
AGMAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AGMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGMAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AGMAX front-end sales load is 0. AGMAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AGMAX? What are AGMAX buy reasons?
The following are AGMAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AGMAX? What are AGMAX negatives?
The following are AGMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGMAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.