Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGMCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGMCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGMCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGMCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGMCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGMCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGMCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGMCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGMCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGMCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGMCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGMCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Debt Fund; Class C Shares (AGMCX).
- What are AGMCX holdings?
- What is AGMCX performance? What are AGMCX historical returns?
- What is AGMCX dividend yield?
- What is AGMCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AGMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGMCX Finny Score? AGMCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGMCX? What are AGMCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGMCX? What are AGMCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Debt Fund; Class C Shares (AGMCX).
2. What are AGMCX top holdings?
AGMCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.49% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Uruguay (Republic of) 4.38%||N/A||5.64%|
|Republic of Panama 3.16%||N/A||4.44%|
|Republic of Kazakhstan 5.12%||N/A||4.37%|
|Emirate of Abu Dhabi 3.12%||N/A||3.78%|
|Philippines (Republic Of) 3.95%||N/A||3.54%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||3.49%|
|Brazil (Federative Republic) 5.62%||N/A||3.43%|
|Indonesia (Republic of) 2.85%||N/A||3.42%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 4.5%||N/A||3.40%|
|The Republic of Peru 6.15%||N/A||2.98%|
3. What is AGMCX performance? What are AGMCX historical returns?
AGMCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.81%;
- 3-month return is 8.66%;
- 1-year return is 8.66%;
- 3-year return is 1.09%;
- 5-year return is 2.97%.
4. What is AGMCX dividend yield?
AGMCX yield is %.
5. What is AGMCX minimum initial investment amount?
AGMCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AGMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGMCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AGMCX front-end sales load is 0. AGMCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AGMCX? What are AGMCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGMCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AGMCX? What are AGMCX negatives?
The following are AGMCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGMCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.