7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGMIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGMIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGMIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGMIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGMIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGMIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGMIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGMIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGMIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGMIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGMIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGMIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Debt Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AGMIX).
- What are AGMIX holdings?
- What is AGMIX performance? What are AGMIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGMIX have historically?
- What is AGMIX dividend yield?
- What is AGMIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGMIX expense ratio?
- Does AGMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AGMIX beta? How would you assess AGMIX risk?
- What is AGMIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGMIX Finny Score? AGMIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGMIX? What are AGMIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGMIX? What are AGMIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Debt Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AGMIX).
2. What are AGMIX top holdings?
AGMIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.49% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Uruguay (Republic of) 4.38%||N/A||5.64%|
|Republic of Panama 3.16%||N/A||4.44%|
|Republic of Kazakhstan 5.12%||N/A||4.37%|
|Emirate of Abu Dhabi 3.12%||N/A||3.78%|
|Philippines (Republic Of) 3.95%||N/A||3.54%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||3.49%|
|Brazil (Federative Republic) 5.62%||N/A||3.43%|
|Indonesia (Republic of) 2.85%||N/A||3.42%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 4.5%||N/A||3.40%|
|The Republic of Peru 6.15%||N/A||2.98%|
3. What is AGMIX performance? What are AGMIX historical returns?
AGMIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.86%;
- 3-month return is 8.87%;
- 1-year return is -0.04%;
- 3-year return is 2.15%;
- 5-year return is 4.01%.
4. How many up and down years did AGMIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGMIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AGMIX dividend yield?
AGMIX yield is %.
6. What is AGMIX minimum initial investment amount?
AGMIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is AGMIX expense ratio?
AGMIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AGMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGMIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AGMIX front-end sales load is 0. AGMIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AGMIX beta? How would you assess AGMIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.99.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AGMIX? What are AGMIX buy reasons?
The following are AGMIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AGMIX? What are AGMIX negatives?
The following are AGMIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGMIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.